Dr. Anu Bansal Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Years of Experience : 17
Nationality : India
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi
Education & Training: MBBS, MSBook Appointment
Dr. Anu Bansal is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon at Medeor Hospital in Dubai with over 17 years of experience in the field. She has special interest on infertility and high-risk obstetrics. She has performed over 10,000 deliveries, including numerous high-risk deliveries. Dr. Anu has been in Dubai for over 7 years. She did her postgraduate studies at the world-renowned BJMC Ahmadabad Hospital. Dr. Anu completed an Obstetrics and Gynecology FOGSI accredited ultrasound training course and Residency in minimally invasive surgery at World. She previously worked as a Consultant at Gobind Fertility and Research Centre (IVF Centre) and Geetanjali Multispecialty Hospital in India
Obstetrics and Women Health:
- Antenatal Care-Routine and High-Risk Including Diabetes, Hypertension, Multiple Pregnancies, Recurrent Abortions Etc.
- Premarital and Preconception Counselling
- Adolescent Health
- Menopause, HRT, Well Women Checkup
- Counseling and Treatment of Male Infertility Like Low Sperm Count, Azoospermia, etc.
- Counseling and Treatment of Female Infertility Like Pcod, Tubal Disorders, etc.
Laparoscopic Gynaecological Procedures:
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery For Endometriosis, Ectopic Pregnancy
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Life Member of FOGSI, India
- Dubai Health Authority