Dr. Anu Bansal is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician at Medeor Hospital in Dubai. She has over 13 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with a special interest in infertility, and spent three years in Dubai as a Specialist in an IVF center and at My Health Day Surgery Centre. She previously worked as a Consultant at Gobind Fertility and Research Centre (IVF Centre) in Hisar, Haryana, India, and Geetanjali Multispecialty Hospital in Hisar, Haryana, India. She completed FOGSI certified ultrasound training course in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Obstetrics and Women Health:
- Antenatal Care-Routine and High-Risk Including Diabetes, Hypertension, Multiple Pregnancies, Recurrent Abortions Etc.
- Premarital and Preconception Counselling
- Adolescent Health
- Menopause, HRT, Well Women Checkup
- Counseling and Treatment of Male Infertility Like Low Sperm Count, Azoospermia, etc.
- Counseling and Treatment of Female Infertility Like Pcod, Tubal Disorders, etc.
Laparoscopic Gynaecological Procedures:
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery For Endometriosis, Ectopic Pregnancy
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- MBBS, MS
- Life Member of FOGSI, India
- Dubai Health Authority