Dr. Sumit Gupta is a skilled Specialist in Anesthesia with over seven years of experience. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Anesthesiology from the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India. Following that, he underwent a senior residency program at AIIMS. Dr. Sumit received extensive training in general anesthesia and liver transplant anesthesia at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, India.
- Anesthesia (Both Regional and General Anesthesia)
- Advanced Hemodynamic Assessment and Monitoring
- Critical Care Ultrasound Bronchoscopy (FOB)
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring with Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter
- Defibrillation and Transcutaneous Cardiac Pacing Interventions include Arterial Catheterization, Central Venous Catheterization, PICC Insertion, Hemodialysis Catheter Insertion, and Lumbar Puncture
- Indian Society of Anesthesia