Dr. Joshua Jacob is a Pediatric Specialist at Medeor Hospital in Dubai. Has over 15 years of pediatric and neonatal experience. He has spent the last decade in Dubai. Dr. Jacob is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCPCH) in the United Kingdom. He earned his Diploma in Child Health in 2004 from KMC in Karnataka, India, and has since worked in several prestigious institutions throughout the country. He is a Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, and Basic Life Support certified by the American Heart Association.
- Management of Common Paediatric Illness like Infections, Allergies, Asthma
- Eczema, Gastrointestinal Disorders, etc.
- Management of Children with Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Newborn Care and Well-Baby Follow Up Clinics
- Neuro-Developmental Follow Up of Neonates, Infants, and Children
- Assessment And Counseling Of Growth, Development and Nutrition Issues in Children
- Routine Preventive Health Examinations and Childhood Vaccinations
- Diagnosis and Management of Adolescent Problems.
- Screening and Detection of Congenital Disorders in Children
- Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health UK MRCPCH
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics IAP