Dr. Sarang is a specialist ENT with over 21 years of experience and in this period has performed more than 10,000 surgeries successfully. He completed his MBBS and MS (ENT) from Grant Medical College and JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India. Dr. Sarang has also trained at the prestigious Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York, USA.
- Otological Procedures (Basic and Advanced)
- Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for Polyps and Benign Tumors of Paranasal Sinus and Pterygopalatine Fossa
- Eptoplasty (Conventional and Endoscopic)
- Colbation Assisted /Bipolar Cautery Assisted / Conventional Cold Steel Tonsillectomy
- Colbation and Micro Debrider Assisted Adenoidectomy
- Microlaryngeal Surgery for Vocal Cord Polyps, Granulomas