Dr. Mushtaq is a skilled specialist with over 14 years of experience in Pediatrics and Neonatology. He received his Bachelors in Medicine (MBBS) in 1997 from Pakistan. He received the Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2005 from Pakistan. He also holds a Membership in the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCh-1), UK. His areas of expertise include management of preterm babies in NICU, neonatal invasive and non-invasive ventilation care of newborn infants, and ICU care of sick children, including ventilation and common pediatric procedures.
Research & Publications
- Clinical presentation of Celiac Disease in Children, vol 4 PJHMS (Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences) Oct-Dec 2010 Convulsion disorders in Children with Cerebral Palsy, vol 21 (3) July-Sept 2010 Pakistan Post Graduate Medical Journal
- Assessment of Hearing loss after childhood Pyomeningitis,125-131 vol Sept 26, 2002(3) PPJ (Pakistan Pediatrics Journal)
- MBBS, FCPS, MCPc (UK)
- Management of Preterm Babies in NICU
- Neonatal Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation Care of Newborn Infants
- ICU Care of Sick Children including Ventilation and Common Pediatric Procedures