Dr. Anju Sreenivas General Practitioner
Years of Experience : 5
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Education & Training: M.B.B.S, DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Anju Sreenivas has completed her MBBS from Kerala University of Health Sciences, Kerala, India. Dr. Anju then completed her Post Graduation DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Rajiv Gandhi Government Women and Children Hospital, Puducherry, India, and she is a highly skilled and experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology doctor with a passion for women’s health. She has over 5 years of experience in the field, and she has a proven track record of providing excellent patient care.
Dr. Anju has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system. She has outstanding ability to provide care with emphasis on a holistic approach, treating the female patient as a physical, emotional, and social being. Dr. Anju has strong Labor room management skills with management of normal and complicated labor.
Dr. Anju is a highly effective communicator; she can build rapport and connect with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Dr. Anju is committed to providing her patients with the highest quality of care. She is also a strong advocate for women’s health awareness and education. She believes that it is important for women to be informed about their health and to have access to high-quality healthcare.
Dr. Anju believes it is a privilege to be able to care for women during pregnancy and childbirth and to help them maintain their reproductive health throughout their lives. She is also passionate about educating women about their health and empowering them to make informed decisions about their bodies. She believes that every woman deserves to have access to high-quality healthcare, and she is committed to providing her patients with the best possible care.
Research & Publications
- Published case report in the International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG) - "A rare case of secondary abdominal pregnancy following ruptured rudimentary horn" (2021).
- Published original research article in the International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG) - "Transvaginal sonographic cervical length assessment in predicting the outcome of induction of labor" (2022).
- Published case report in the International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG) - "Microperforate hymen and labial fusion: an unusual case.
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women's diseases, with a focus on conditions related to the female reproductive system.
- Proficiency in antepartum and postpartum care, along with the management of female reproductive tract illnesses.
- Previous experience in treating victims of sexual assault.
- Skilled in performing diagnostic and emergency gynecologic procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to provide holistic care, addressing the physical, emotional, and social aspects of female patients.
- Outstanding bedside manner, establishing strong rapport with patients.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Capable of delivering excellent results even under high-pressure situations.
- Adaptable and flexible in the face of constantly changing circumstances.
- Detail-oriented in all aspects of work.
- Strong social, interpersonal, and communication skills for effective interaction with patients and hospital staff, especially during childbirth and delivery procedures.
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India