Dr. Mamata Bothra is a Specialist Pediatrics and Neonatologist at Medeor Hospital, Dubai. She has over 12 years of experience in Pediatrics and Neonatology in UAE and India. She has a Fellowship in Neonatology. She was a Specialist Pediatrician at Thumbay Hospital and Zulekha Hospital, Dubai, UAE. She also worked as a Clinical Lecturer in Pediatrics in UAE. She is certified by American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
- MBBS, DCH, MD (Pediatrics), DNB, Neonatology Fellowship (NNF)
- Management of Common Pediatric illnesses like Asthma, Infections, Allergies, etc
- Well Versed in Managing Pediatric and Neonatal OPD, Vaccinations, Nutrition, Growth, and Development Related Issues
- Proficient In Handling Pediatric Emergencies like Status Asthmaticus, Status Epilepticus, Dehydration, Shock, etc.
- Trained in Handling NICU Babies. Expert in Neonatal Resuscitation and Stabilization
- Counseling and Guidance of Mothers Regarding Lactation and Newborn Care
- Diagnosis, Guidance, and Management for Behavioral Disorders, Pubertal and Adolescent Problems
- National Neonatology Forum, Delhi
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Medical Council of India
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- Dubai Health Authority