Dr. Rahul Chaudhary is an Interventional Cardiologist at Medeor Hospital, Dubai. He has held positions at India’s most prestigious institutions, including AIIMS in New Delhi and PGI in Chandigarh. He was presented with the award by the President of India during his tenure as MD at AIIMS New Delhi. He has presented cardiac intervention cases at several international conferences, most recently at Euro PCR in Paris.
Awards & Achievements
- Awarded the Best House Physician at AIIMS, New Delhi, India by the President of India
Research & Publications
- Risk factor profiling and study of atherosclerotic coronary plaque burden and morphology with coronary computed tomography angiography in coronary artery disease among young Indians. R. Chaudhary, A. Chauhan, M. Singhal, S. Bagga. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2017.04.090.
- The curious case of slow flow, adenosine, and respiratory failure. R. Chaudhary, R Gupta, S. Bagga. IHJ Cardiovascular Case Reports (CVCR) 4(1). DOI: 10.1016/j.ihjccr.2020.05.004.
- DM Cardiology ( PGI, Chandigarh )
- MD ( AIIMS, New Delhi )
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty (including Bifurcation, LM, Anterograde CTO)
- Complex Coronary Intervention
- Primary PCI/PPI/AICD/CRTASD/PDA Device Closure
- Renal Artery Embolization
- PTRA/SMA Intervention
- IVC Filter / Pericardiocentesis
- Coronary Imaging FFR/IVUS/IVL /OCT
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Perclose Proglide
- Vertebral Artery Stenting