Dr. Deepak Janardhanan is a highly accomplished Consultant Urological Surgeon and brings in more than a decade of clinical and surgical experience. He earned his Medical Degree from the prestigious University of AIMS, India as the best outgoing Fellow. He is highly skilled and has worked as a successful Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon in India. He has built a strong reputation in the field, working as a Consultant Urologist at Medeor Hospital, Dubai. His high-quality performance of routine and advanced urology procedures is well known in the region. In Finland, he was trained for non-surgical/ minimally invasive management for female stress urinary incontinence.
- MBBS, MS, MCh Urology ( India), Dip Lap Advanced urology ( France), Fellow of the European board of urology, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Renal Stone Surgery
- Andrology (Including Fertility and Erectile Dysfunction)
- Prostate-Related Ailments
- Urological Cancers and Urinary Reconstructive Techniques
- European Board of Urology
- American College of Surgeons