Dr. Aileen Ong Pomer Specialist Pediatrics
Years of Experience : 13
Nationality : Philippines
Languages Known : English, Tagalog
Education & Training: Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor Degree in Medical TechnologyBook Appointment
After completing the pediatric residency training program at Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center in the Philippines, She worked as a Junior Pediatric Consultant for 1 year in a tertiary Government Hospital
(Bataan General Hospital) before relocating to UAE. I’ve been practicing in pediatrics since 2016 in UAE.
Awards & Achievements
- Won first place in Interdepartmental Research Contest In Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center on 2014.
- Was the Chief Resident in Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center Pediatric Department on 2013.
Research & Publications
- 2014 – The Profile of Acute Poisoning Among Pediatric Patients in a tertiary Government Hospital from January 2011 to December 2012.
- 2005 –A Cohort Study on the Health Risk factors of Families in Area B. Payatas 13, Quezon city.
- Neonatal Resuscitation.
- Neonatal and paediatrics emergencies.
- Emergency procedures like intubation, umbilical vessel cannulation, thorcacic needle decompression.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Philippine Pediatric Society
- Philippine Medical Association